||Mentors in Out of School time
||Provide mentoring and tutoring for students at the Bright Futures after school programs; develop and facilitate hands-on STEM activities
||Parks and Outdoor Recreation
- Discuss the attributes/skills of outdoor recreation professionals.
- Describe factors that influence outdoor recreation participation.
- Discuss the importance of specific park management and outdoor recreation historical events.
- Describe the roles and policies of public and private providers of outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Understand basic elements of outdoor recreation administration, park planning, and visitor management.
- Establish community partners
- Offer workshops for first contact/simple tutorials with smart phones/computers/tablets at eldercare facilities.
- Offer design and deployment of technology that:
- Extend independent living by unobtrusive monitoring
- Inspire social interaction.
- Assistive technologies.